The purpose and function of Hutton Care Partnership (HCP) is to provide a safe, structured and positively supported home environment for young people aged 16 plus in which they can work through that all-important and sometimes perilous transition from dependent to independent living.
We have been established since 2004 and currently work with 5 Local Authorities throughout Derbyshire and the North of England, and accept referrals from local authorities nationwide.
As our name implies, our service provision is structured around partnership working. We pride our selves on being a progressive, needs led organisation and we will endeavour to form new partnerships with voluntary and statutory organisations in order to promote the best possible outcomes for the Young People with whom we work.
Our Core Aims
The core aims of our service are to;
- Offer 24 hour, secure, safe and structured support in a residential setting to young people aged 16 plus in the transition from dependent to independent living via our Life Skills Monitoring Programme.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle in which staying safe and well is paramount.
- Promote the notion that making a positive contribution, achieving and enjoying are often synonymous.
- Promote the goal of economic well-being.
- Promote the ideals of freedom and choice.
- Promote the right to respect, privacy, dignity and a sense of security.
- Develop self-worth.
- Offer and facilitate NVQ’s in Personal Progression through Work and Life Skills, up to Level 3.
- Effectively deliver through positive practice our individually tailored Life Skills Programme.
- Promote positive informed lifestyle choices.
- Provide a spectrum of alternatives in order that each individual housemate might explore their opportunities.
Our services Include: Supported Accommodation, Outreach, Therapeutic Services