We provide 24 hour supported accommodation for young people, aged between 16 and 18 years. We accept referrals from our locality and where appropriate out of city. Placements are short, medium and long term.
We will consider young people who fall into the below criteria, but please note this list is not exhaustive or exclusive. Wherever possible we will offer all young people an interview. We do not accept direct access to placement, all young people would need to attend an interview before a placement could potentially be offered:
- Are in a cycle of criminal offending.
- Persistently abscond.
- Exhibit verbal/physical aggression.
- Are survivors of abuse.
- Self harm.
- Expose themselves to risk of harm.
- Have poor life skills and are approaching independence.
Planned Admission Procedure
- Referral Form Completed
- Introductory Visit to Hutton House
- Discussion & Interview
- Placement Offer Considered
- Admission and Welcome
- Ongoing Support