Work With Us
Caring professionals are regularly recruited to join our team working together to provide an environment where young people feel safe and secure. Offering an opportunity for stability and time to support young people to reflect on their life challenges and make future plans based on a comprehensive assessment of their social, emotional, physical and educational needs. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, energetic and motivated support workers who have a minimum of two years full-time, direct experience working with children/young people in a care environment.
All applicants are required to:
- Be aged 23+, due to the complex needs of the young people we support.
- Complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Provide satisfactory references for the previous five years.
Further attributes required are as follows:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Be interested and committed to working with young people who may have experienced challenging and sometimes traumatic situations.
- A competitive salary.
- Induction training.
- Access to NVQs.
- Further training.
- Regular supervisions.
- 28 days holiday.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Job satisfaction.